Hamilton Grove's long term care program was designed specifically to meet the unique needs and interests of seniors and long-term care patients. Some important program features include:
- RESTORATIVE CARE - We emphasize restorative care, maximizing each patient’s potential to regain and maintain function and mobility.
- UPBEAT ATMOSPHERE - We foster an environment that is cheerful and enthusiastic, so residents truly relish and appreciate life.
- INDEPENDENCE - We promote a culture of independence, crucial for emotional, social, and physical health. Residents are encouraged to choose their activity and meal preferences, and to perform tasks and activities as self-sufficiently as possible.
- SOCIAL SERVICES - Our outstanding Social Services team works hard to ensure that every resident thrives socially, emotionally, and spiritually
- SENSITIVITY TRAINING - We train and re-train our wonderful caregivers, who are especially sensitive to the needs of our long-term care patients. They treat residents with love, compassion, and dignity.
In addition to our regular long term care program, Hamilton Grove also offers:
- Respite care, allowing family members a short break or even a well-deserved vacation
- Hospice care, administered by specially trained caregivers